|Sweet, sweeeet, redemption.. In the field next |
year at the Masters!
2) Tiger has lost his final round mojo, 74 Masters, 73 US Open, 73 British in his last three Sunday's in contention.
3) Ernie Els is the most gracious winner I've ever seen, first shout-out immediately went to Scott's playing abilities.. #classy
4) I would have taken a 20 trying to get out of that bunker on the 6th.
5) Paul Azinger says ridiculous things during final round coverage... He'll probably tell me I'm the clown though!
6) I'm convinced a fair number of reporter's never went to journalism school because the questions the BBC reporter (unfortunately a woman) asked Scott post-round were horrendous
7) Adam Scott is as world class as Els. I'm still not sure how he didn't cry on the 18th green that was possibly the most heartbreaking major finish I can remember in awhile... at least he's still nice to look at.
8) Canada got some great coverage during the final speech... I'm just praaaaying Els still comes to Hamilton and brings that Claret Jug with him.
9) When you last name is Woods you should make use of those clubs in your bag on Sunday trailing in a major finish...
10) I was more excited for this tournament to be over for what's coming next week! I'll be at the Canadian Open Monday-Sunday, see ya there!
On that note, stay tuned for wayyy too many twitter updates, a lot of blogs posts and a lot of videos from the RBC Canadian Open. I'm very fortunate Golf Canada wanted my help and I cannot wait to be running around doing interviews with fans and players all week!